Bluewater
778 supporters
Comment by christian21

Comment by christian21

Jan 25, 2023

christian21

3 DAYS OF DARKNESS AND 10 DAYS OF SORT OF DARKNESS,,,,,

WEN HUMANITY ACTUALY REALISE HOW MANY REPTILIANS WER HERE AND HOW MANY AMONGST US ,IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY LIKE NEVER B4... THERS 13 BILLION HERE ,THATS 65%,SO WOTS THE OTHER 35%,THE REASON WHY THEY TEL YOU THERS ONLY 7-8 BILLION,IS SO THAT NOSEY FUCKS LIKE ME DONT TWIG HOW MANY PEOPLE GO MISSING ,,,, DEMONS HAD REPTILIANS TERRAFORM THIS PLACE INTO HELL ,FOR ONLY 2 THINGS ,FOOD SOURCE AND SLAVE FORCE,,,, OUR HISTORY LINE LAST 2000YRS TOTAL BULLSHIT,,,,EVERY HISTORY TIMELINE HUMANS KNOW OF ,ARE ALL RESETS ,IN THER FAVOUR,I WILL EXPLAIN ALL IN NEXT VIDEO,,, Oooooooh WERE NEARLY THERE ,,,,I CAN SMELL IT IN THE AIR .....I JUST KNOW ANYWAY,,,,, ALL THESE PEOPLE THEY TOLD YOU WER DEAD ,,, I AINT SAYING NOTHING ...lol

the funniest thing was when that satanic bitch [QUEEN] TURNED AROUND AND SAID TO TRUMP AND WHITEHATS 4YR AGO " IF YOU LET US GO ,WER GIVE UP EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ,," THEY TOLD HER "YOU MUST BE BLUDY JOKEING ,WE KNOW EVERYTHING ,1000S OF YRS WORTH UP TO THIS DAY TODAY ,,,, !!! THER ALL GONE !!! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM ,,, NO DEMONS OR REPTILIANS COMING BACK HERE I TELL YOU THAT FOR SURE,,THEY ALL HAD THEIR ARSES KICKED .... NOW EARTHS SPACE FORCE WILL TEAM UP WITH GALLACTIC COUNCILS THROUGH OUT UNIVERSE AND GRADUALLY WIPE THEM COMPLETLY OUT FOR GOOD,THIS WILL TAKE ANOTHER 30-40 YRS PLUS,,,,, BUT IT WILL ALL BE OUT OF OUR GATEWAY ANYWAY...

Enjoy this post?

Buy Bluewater a coffee

26 comments

More from Bluewater